What data do we collect?
The Firm and its Subsidiaries processes data in the context of providing legal and other services to you. The categories of data that might be collected and processed,, include:
- contact information (including email address, phone number, fax number, postal address, name)
- professional information (job title, professional experience)
- financial information (payment related information)
- location information (country, city)
- information provided in the course of the provision of legal and other services (financial wealth, assets held, transactions entered into, tax status, court proceedings engaged in, disputes, offences)
- meetings and visits to our offices
- any other information you may provide to the Firm and its Subsidiaries.
Important notice on Special Category Data
Where necessary and legally permitted, the Firm and its Subsidiaries, may also collect sensitive data (special category data), which includes information regarding: a person’s race, genetic or biometric data, political opinions, ethnic origin, religious beliefs, philosophical beliefs, sexual orientation, data relating to a person’s criminal record or alleged criminal activity.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping (The Firm and the Subsidiaries may periodically send important announcement emails, news and articles, invitations or other information).
- Enter into client relationship and provide services.
- Ensure the security level of the Firm’s and its Subsidiaries, staff and premises (use of CCTV equipment in the areas of the premises).
- Meet all legal requirements and ethical obligations applicable to the Firm and its Subsidiaries.
- Follow up enquiries, comments and complaints.
- Improve the Firm’s and Subsidiaries services.
- Marketing purposes (news and updates on important legal events).
- Any other purpose which has been notified to you.
We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. You may unsubscribe from our mailing list at any time by contacting us as set out in the ‘Unsubscribe’ section below.
Access to information
If you would like to update any personal data you have submitted through this site, please email us at [email protected].
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file, which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyses web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences. We use traffic log cookies to identify, which pages are being used. This helps us analyses data about webpage traffic and improve our website, in order to, tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system. Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways: If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at [email protected] We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to [email protected] If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect. If you have questions on Privacy issues please email us at [email protected].
Should you subsequently choose to unsubscribe from mailing lists or any registrations, you may contact by email to [email protected].